About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Our new puppy!

Meet the newest member of our family - Tazer, a 6 week old German Shepherd! We still have Jazz our 12 year old Black Lab mix at well. David, you may have the best dog in the world, but I think I have the cutest. ;)

















































8 comments:

[rhymes with kerouac] said...

Woof! Woof!

What a great way to start the New Year!

David Cho said...

Awwwww

David Cho said...

More pics!

Doesn't really look like a German shephard. So how does Jazz express his unhappiness?

annie said...

What a cute little fella!!

Gary Means said...

Very cute. I look forward to seeing more photos as he grows.

Lorna said...

six weeks?

Here a puppy must be a minimum of 7 weeks - unless the mother has died or the puppy is in a shelter ofcourse.

Hubby wants our golden retriever to have puppies this spring. I'm SO against the idea - it will be so hard not to keep one!!

lol

Happy New Year thanks for the pics :) He looks so adorable

Bar Bar A said...

I think I'm in love! What a doll!!!

Bruce said...

Great looking dog.

Happy New Year!

B~