About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Prayer Request

It's Spring Break and my son (pictured) and a group of students from Campus Crusade for Christ at Miami University are headed for Pass Christian, MS to do some construction in the Katrina Relief Effort. Please pray for their safety and that they will have opportunities to share Jesus.

2 comments:

Bar Bar A said...

are you sure this is your son? you don't look old enough to have a son this age...he's very handsome.

Wow - Spring Break. So many kids will be partying and thinking only of having fun, and here is your son and a group of young people giving their week to serve others in the name of Jesus. That speaks volumes.

Amber said...

Yep, he's my kiddo. I can't believe he's going to be 21 this summer. And yeah, he's cute now but man when he was a baby he was an ugly little guy. ;) :) He is a good kid. I'm very proud of him.