About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Friday, April 21, 2006

I Did It .... Sort of....

Those of you computer literate folks will think me a sad case, but that's OK because I'm totally impressed with myself. After a lousey day yesterday, I decided to play for a while. Actually I stayed up way too late and now I'm in a bit of a grumpy mood today too but at least I did something that was fun. I made my first video (and figured out how to upload it to my blog). For me, that's incredible. I will have to play with Windows Movie Maker a bit more to get better at it, but that's OK, for now I have proudly displayed my first video on my other blog. Please check it out. And yes, I'm already practicing on the next one.

2 comments:

Gary Means said...

I just watched both your videos. But part way through it was hard to see the video. not the videographer's fault exactly. it's just hard to see with tears in my eyes. you are an awesome human being, Amber.

Amber said...

Not so awesome really. Just insane. :)