About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Music Shuffle Quiz

I got this over at Barbara's Blog.

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you?
Shattered, by TheRolling Stones (LOL)

Will I have a happy life?
On The Coast of Somewhere Beautiful by Kenny Chesney (one can only hope)

What do my friends really think of me?
Empty Space by Lifehouse (geez, thanks guys)

What do people secretly think of me?
Heaven In His Eyes by Rich Mullings (wow)

How can I be happy?
He is Exaulted by Twila Paris (I'd say that would be about right)

What should I do with my life?,
Be With You by Rich Mullins (good advice)

What is some good advice for me?
Oh Holy Night by Harry Connick Jr. (weird)

How will I be remembered?
How Mountian Girls Can Love by the Stanley Bros. (funny, but not my music - can you belive my son listens to bluegrass?? Where did I go wrong??)

What is my signature dancing song?
Respect by Aretha Franklin (now if I could only dance that would be one I'd love to dance to)

What do I think my current theme song is?
Indian Outlaw by Tim McGraw (again, my son's music but funny since I am part American Indian and I do go to the reservation every year)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Picking Up The Pieces by Seventh Day Slumber

What song will play at my funeral?
You Ain't Nothin' But A Hound Dog by Elvis (LOL, too funny)

What type of men/women do you like?
She's a Rainbow by the Rolling Stones (YIKES!!! That is SCARY! I was SO tempted to cheat when that one came on))

What is my day going to be like?
Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffet (oh my)

3 comments:

Bruce said...

That is some of the most ecclectic choice in music I've ever seen. From the Stones to Chesney to Connick to Mullins. All coming out of the Jeep?

B~

Amber said...

Yep all out of the same Jeep. With the exception of that bluegrass stuff. (Cringe) Classic rock is my favorite but I do listen to a bit of everything. My friend gets a kick out of not knowing what kind of music I'll be listening to when we chat on the phone.

Bar Bar A said...

Ok, this is not even funny - I went to click on my links to open your blog because I am mentioning you again in today's post (are you like my sister seperated at birth or something? I feel like it!) Anyhow there was no link! All this time and I don't have you linked on my blog!!! What the heck! I must have accidently deleted it. Anyhow being super sensitive to these things I wanted to let you know in case you had ever noticed and felt hurt. I'm really weird about stuff like that.

Duh.