About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

My Husband's New Girl

Back in December my husband was sure he could not handle another dog. For all of the 22 (almost 23) years we have been married he has emphatically stated that we would NEVER have 2 dogs at the same time. Well, never say never. On New Year's Eve we got Taser and I do believe the man has lost his mind over this puppy. I made him a short video which he (sadly) downloaded to his PDA is shows to everyone who will give him 3 min. of their time. He has asked at least twice if I've put it on my blog. SO, this is for Brain....

3 comments:

Magicfingers said...

Awesome, nothing like love, no matter who it is poured upon. Lucky dog.
afartinthebreeze.blogspot.com

David Cho said...

Awww...

Now I hope you don't neglect Jazz because of the new dog. She looks very jealous. Do they get along fine?

Amber said...

Jazz is doing really well at getting along with Taser... providing Taser doesn't attempt to use Jazz's ears or tail as chew toys. Jazz really doesn't like that. When we first brought Taser home we didn't know how it would go and had to keep them seperated for a while. Now they play in the backyard together very well. Jazz has even been known to be a bit protective of Taser if we scold her for something.