About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A New Blog

I have considered doing some posts about our trip to Romania but have never gotten around to it. Then Gary asked about it sooo.....one thing led to another.

WAY back in the early 90's just after communism fell in Romania, five of us went there for a couple of weeks. It is by far my favorite mission trip and I would go back in a heartbeat if I could. I will be posting stories and journal entries over the next few days but for now, there is a video and one post about one fo the most remarkable men I've ever met. Click here.

1 comment:

Bar Bar A said...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY ARE DOING A MOVIE ABOUT MICHAEL AND JOHNNY MIGHT PLAY HIM????? MORE INFO PLEASE. I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!! I HAVE TO KNOW! I'll try to calm down.