About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Personal DNA

Here is a personality test that is a bit different. For the most part, it seems to be on target for me. I am a Respectful Designer. To take the test, click here.

Take the test yourself if you're so inclined and let me know how it went for you.


*EDIT* The link doesn't work. And I didn't save my own results so I guess they are gone forever. I did fix the link so that it takes you to the home page where you can take the test yourself if you wish.

3 comments:

donnav said...

Hey Amber!! Nice to meet you!! Yep, it's my jeep & I love it!!! I have done a horrible job of keeping up with my Adv in Wa site...but there are some newer pictures up on my Xanga blog if you get bored and want to wonder over there.....http://www.xanga.com/jeepind
What part of Ohio are you in? My husband is from the Youngstown area & my sister and her husband(who is also a pastor) are in Lima. Sorry to read about your dad, we've know for a little over a year that my mom has cancer, it's never easy to deal with!!
Thanks for leaving me a note & I look forward to getting to know another jeeper better!!

Perplexio said...

That link didn't work. Could you please repost?

Perplexio said...

I don't have flash on this computer. I'll take this when I get home. Thank you for sharing it!