About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

And The Name Is ....


We took a vote to decide on a class name last Sunday and decided on - The Micah 6:8 Group. Thanks to all of you who offered suggestions - I inclueded them in the "hat" and as you can see, some of them made the cut. I picked the verse because it is what I would like to see our class embrace as a goal, but the rest of the name was up to the folks who showed up last Sunday.


Cody did this design which we may use for t-shirts since some of the folks who come wanted t-shirts.

4 comments:

Bar Bar A said...

I could have sworn I commented here yesterday. Blogger is being VERY werid lately. I love this name! The graphic is excellent. Do you know the song that goes with this verse? I know there is one, but I can't remember it offhand.

I want a t-shirt, if I can't be in the group can I at least get a t-shirt? :)

Amber said...

Steven Curtis Chapman "The Walk" might be the song you're thinking of.

And yes, blogger is being a bear lately.

annie said...

I love it! That is a verse i have on my yahoo "signature".

Bruce said...

Sweet.

B~