About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

It's Friday, But Sunday's Coming

Click here to listen to a classic message by Tony Campolo. It takes about 45 minutes but it is well worth the time. You'll laugh. You might cry (I hope you do), and you will be fed. I heard this many years ago but it was as good when I heard it again tonight as it was back then.

2 comments:

David Cho said...

Thank you for posting this.

The first time I heard Tony Compolo speak was at Urbana '87, and for the first time, and his message deeply offended the rabid young fundamentalist in me. When several people in church launched a hunger project inspired by Compolo, I was their biggest detractor.

Looking back, his Urbana message planted seeds, and my rigid adherence to fundamentalism began to crack 10 years later.

Bar Bar A said...

I am looking forward to listening to this in a few minutes. Thanks Amber.