About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Friday, May 12, 2006

This Will Make You Laugh

The "Friday Video" post on Barbara's blog will take about 5 minutes of your time but it is only a waste of time if you consider laughing a waste of time. Check it out! I know I feel better now. :)

2 comments:

Bar Bar A said...

Glad you liked it!!!!

annie said...

Thanks for pointing that one out Amber. I feel better now too! Having been raised under a "no dancing" regime, I have no rhythm, and I was fascinated watching him "change gears" for each new song!