About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Meet my Husband

I've suggested to my husband that he start a blog as a way of sharing his bible studies/messages. I'm biased of course, but I think he's a pretty decent teacher. Unfortunately, he seldom gets to use that gift. Blogging may give him an outlet to be able to share some of his teaching in a different way. Most of his messages are already on video since our church tapes each service so last night Brian played around with video and YouTube and put up his first 5 min. snippet of one of his messages. The quality of our church video leaves a lot to be desired, but what can ya do? If you have 5 min., check him out. Er, rather check out his message - if you check him out I might have to be jealous. ;)


2 comments:

Bar Bar A said...

Been trying to comment all day!

I've read some of Brian's stuff - you're rigth about him (must have been on a link from here). I will watch the video when I get home.

How's Taser?

Amber said...

Arrrrggggghhh.... Blogger is driving me NUTS! They are supposed to be down on Saturday so HOPEFULLY they will get their problems fixed then.

Taser is doing great. She's not supposed to run or jump but it's impossible to keep her from doing that. She doesn't appear to be in any pain though, so that's good.