About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Do They Look Alike?

What do ya'll think? Do they look alike? The first one is Tazer. She is now 9 months old. The second one is Bear, the GSD that I had 20 years ago and had to give away. He was an adult dog in the pic. It broke my heart to give him up. In fact, Brian drove from Ohio to Alabama to make sure he was given to a good home (what a sweet husband).


3 comments:

Bar Bar A said...

They sure do look alike! Ohhh, they are both so precious. I just want to hug them. It must have broke your heart to give him away. You do have a sweet husband.

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David Cho said...

Yes they do look alike. Taser has become a big girl.