About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Drink Responsibly

I have ordered coffee from Better Beans for Better Life and am happy with what they provide. I am also really happy to see that they are taking things a step further....

Soon they will be allowing participants to give back to the charity of their choice! The program is still in the set-up stage but this could be a great way to enjoy good coffee, help the farmers in third-world countires who grow it, and give to the charity of your choice!

BTW, you can click on the Faith in Action icon in the sidebar to see other ways you can begin to make a difference in your world.

Now speaking of coffee ... mine is almost finished brewing.

No comments: