About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

By Request

Gary asked if I would post some more pics of Taser .... wow... someone requesting for pics of my baby. I thought you'd never ask.... ;)

Taser is doing well. She is 10 months old now and it looks like she will be a fairly small GSD. She is not quite as big as Jazz. I'm guessing that is partly because she's female and partly because she was the runt of the litter. Her favorite thing to do is to chase anything that anyone will throw. Her next favorite thing is snuggling on the couch with either me or Brian. She LOVES attention of any kind but is really sweet when she puts her head under my chin and goes to sleep. And I would guess that her third favorite thing to do is to chase our other dog Jazz and irritate her. Just like a little sister. She must have learned something at puppy school even though she slept through most of the classes we attened and we eventually droppped out because she can do some of the commands. Typically though she pretends she has no clue what you're asking her to do unless there's chicken involved - then she'll do them instantly.



6 comments:

Brian Buriff said...

That's my girl!

Rainbow dreams said...

she is gorgeous - my parents have a GSD who we look after when they are away and she will choose who she does what for!

Gary Means said...

What a beautiful dog! Thanks for sharing the photos of Taser. Makes me want to look online for a GSD rental agency.

David Cho said...

Wow, she is really grown.

Amber said...

It's sad when my husband comments, "that's my girl" ... and he's talking about the dog.

Bar Bar A said...

They are both beautiful. Dogs are so much like little kids!!! I love them.

I'm glad Gary requested pics. What a doll-baby she is!!!