- She has a heart for missions and has been to Haiti, Pine Ridge and on Hurricane relief trips to Mississippi and Louisianna after Katrina and Rita.
- She is a stay at home mom and puts her family first.
- She has been married to her hubby for a long time now and they both act like a couple of teenagers who are still as much in love today as the day they got married.
- She is currently batteling breast cancer. In fact, she found out that she had cancer the first day we were at Pine Ridge and she amazed everyone with her courage. I will never forget her saying, "I came out here to do this mission trip this week and that's what I'm going to do". She took a moment to cry with her husband, to call family and friends to let them know the news and then she pitched in and worked like a trooper and never once felt sorry for herself.
- And last but not least, she sounds EXACTLY like a clucking hen when she laughs.
Go stop in at her blog and say howdy.