About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Monday, September 25, 2006

New Additions

I don't seem to have much to say lately but wanted to point out a couple of new things on my sidebar. First, there is the link to the brand new Omega Youth web site. The Omega Youth is the youth group at our church and that is my youngest son on the main page.

There is also a link to my MySpace. I finally caved in and started paying more attention to MySpace. Most of my "friends" there are people I know in my everyday life.

There is also a link to Blood/Water Mission, a fantastic ministry put together by the guys from Jars of Clay to help provide clean blood and water to Africa to help fight AIDS and other disease.

There is also a link to the Global Exchange Fair Trade Store where you can purchase items that ensure that no child slave labor is used in the growing or manufacturing of the products and that ensure that a fair price is paid for the products.

And don't forget the ONE Campaign. If you have not taken a minute to sign the One Declaration, please clink on the link and do so now. It wont cost you a thing but one minute of your time and it can make a difference.

4 comments:

David Cho said...

You really like, signed up for like, MySpace?

Dude!!!!! that is so kewl! Let's chill.

Bruce said...

I haven't figured out the whole MySpace thing yet. But it took me a while to figure out the blogging thing too, and I'm still working on that one.

B~

Bar Bar A said...

David is a crack up, why don't I read his blog? I think I'm missing out and will start reading it.

I have a myspace too! I got it so I could keep an eye on Paul's 12 year old daugther who's on there saying she's 15. I would love to your myspace friend :) I only have my niece, Regi and another young lady named Laura. I'll go look you up!

Amber said...

David, yeah, I like have a wicked sweet MySpace.

Bruce, I am still trying to figure out MySpace too.

Barbara, yep, David is a crack up. You really should check out his blog. I found your MySpace and have added you as a friend. Most of the folks there are kids from my church and their youth leader who is a good friend of mine. There is only one person there that I have no idea who they are.