About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A Bunch of Strange Characters




Our un-holy family




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you look great in your nun outfit. LOL.

hallchick said...

I love Logan"s dress

Brian Buriff said...

You left out the snapshot of the priest and the hot nun kissing.

Amber said...

I don't have the pics of the priest and nun making out. Nor do I have pics of the priest swigging a bottle of booze either, but someone has those pics and I'll bet they turn up on the net somewhere.

Bruce said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. And I can just see you crusing around town in your jeep, cranking up the rock, wearing your nun outfit so people won't know who you are. But who was the hairy Dorothy?

B~

Amber said...

The hairy Doroty is our youngest son, Logan. Those are some legs, huh?? The Tattoo artist is our older son, Cody.