About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Perfection

It seems that after years of therapy and convincing I have been pursuaded to give up the goal of perfectionism only to have found that indeed, perfection is attainable.

Exhibit A.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes, he is perfect.

I have proof.

Wanna hear about it?

Cody and his bride to be are now in pre-marital counseling and as part of that counseling they were both required to take psychological test to uncover any issues either of them might have. Well, it turns out that after taking the test my son's test came back "no results". Puzzled, the therapist had him retake the test. Again the results were "no results". The therapist was a bit confused but told him that this was a good thing - it meant that he has no psychological issues, hense I have raised a psychologically perfect child. (There'll be no living with him after this. You have my prayers Allison.)

Now, the only logical conclusion I can come to is that I must be a perfect mother to have raised such a perfect child.

Which might lead me to think that it's quite possible that my second son is also perfect (he's not been tested yet).

What do you think....

Exhibit B.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He looks pretty perfect to me.

So, there you have it. Perfection really is attainable.

*disclaimer*
All the only truth in this post is that Cody did take the test twice and failed it both times. Meaning that he has no issues. ....or that they just haven't been discovered yet.

6 comments:

hallchick said...

They are both realy good kids, kind hearted, easy to talk to, respectful of there elders. I'm glad that i know them both.

Brian Buriff said...

Ah, chip off the old block.

Anonymous said...

Hey - he is perfect! And he looks just like you! My mom used to roll her eyes when I tried to convince her that Keven was the world's first perfect baby :)



Congrats to you and Brian - it's quite an accomplishmentto raise two fine young men!

Anonymous said...

I can assume the psychologist has not seen their father's antics involving PhotoShop and Taser.

Anonymous said...

Should read, I can ONLY assume...

Regi McInfly said...

After the week i've had, i'm just gettign around to catching up on blog reading. Thanks for your prayer for me and Argos, today has been a good day for both of us.

I'm going to say that Yes, only a perfect mother could raise a perfect son.

Peace Amber,
Regi