About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My Favorite Home Video

I hate to bore anyone with home videos, but this one is a favorite of mine taken when the kids were little. Anyone who knows Logan or Cody will probably get a kick out of it.

5 comments:

BarBarA said...

I don't see a video :(

Brian Buriff said...

Video worked for me. Barb try again - it really is funny. Someone once told me that kids grow up too quick. I didn't belive them, until now.

Denise said...

I could eat Logan up!!! "It's my BeBe, it's my BeBe" I laughed out loud when he kept throwing Gerbert back into Amber's birthday box.
There was the Codeman, being his grown up self, even then. "I should have given that one to Logan". Or maybe he was simply instigating. : )

Amber said...

Logan was the CUTEST baby. I suppose he's still pretty cute but oh my gosh, when he was a baby he was really adorable.

BarBarA said...

THAT WAS SO FUNNY AND SWEET!

Your voice sounds exactly like I would imagine it (or have I heard it before?). I love little boys - they have the tender heart to love their babies, but the rough little attitudes to toss them repeatedly into boxes!