About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

May I Recommend ....

This book.


I've read the blog Today at the Mission for some time now and never fail to come away from it feeling inspired, humbled, and very grateful. Those of you who do not read his blog are definately missing out. I would recommend that if time online is an issue for you but you still read here, to go read RWK's blog instead of mine. It's food for the soul!

The fact that all of the profits go to the mission and that he has chosen to call himself an "anonymous cook at a homeless shelter" rather than using his name should tell you something of this man's character and love for God and people.

I've ordered a copy of his book and would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone.

2 comments:

BarBarA said...

I posted about it too but you went into much more detail...I like your post much better.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. The blog will soon join my blogroll. Very inspiring.