About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

New Look and Some New Stuff!

Thanks for the comments on the new look. I got tired of the ugly, plain black and white. Wish I knew how to put a cool pic in the header and I might have stuck with the black background. Oh well...

Some new stuff in the sidebar(that thing to the left Cathy) ...

I'll be putting up a short scripture every few days. Just whatever sticks out in my reading. It will likley be from The Message since that's what I like to read.

Also I'll be putting up a short lyric from a song ... again, just something that stands out to me as I listen. Of course, it will probably be something from U2 or Rich Mullins or maybe even the Stones since again, that's what I like. There are some cool little nuggests in those lyrics though, so be looking....

There are also links to a couple of books by a couple of my favorite bloggers (yes one is Brian).

And then there is always the ministries/organizations that I support and wish you would check out. One.org, Blood/Water Mission, (Red)emption, and (Product)Red

3 comments:

BarBarA said...

Amber,if you upgrade to the beta version of blogger putting a pic in your header or sidebar or wherever is SO EASY and you can play with the colors and do all sorts of stuff. I like this template...but I think you'd have fun making something really YOU! You are way computer savvy enough to figure it out if you can make videos!!!

Amber said...

I don't think I'm one of the chosen few who have been given the option to switch to the beta version. =\

Regi McInfly said...

i like the new look. It's more you.