About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Is This Guy Amazing Or What!?!?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber, he is a remarkable man, not only as a coach but mostly for his Christian faith which I am sure is the only thing that could have sustained him after the suicide of his son. My heart really went out to him at that time. Thanks for sharing this video. Muriel

Amber said...

Yeah, I don't know much about football and don't care much about it but I think it's incredible that he is so open about his faith and all of the pain he's been through.

David Cho said...

I usually cringe whenever anyone in sports proclaims so loudly about their Christian faith because most don't live any differently.

But Tony Dungy is a good man. He is different, and I was very happy to hear him crediting his faith. Truly a great example of a Christian living out his faith.

He is known never to curse, and that is as a football coach. Absolutely unheard of.