About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

A New Link

Check out Devotions in the Ocean for pictures and information about Haiti 2007! I've added this to my sidebar as well.

This picture of baby Jacob was one that touched me. This baby was left at the mission for our group to sponsor. For me personally, feeding people who were truly hungry was one of the most rewarding things about going to Haiti. It's easy to get overwhelmed with all the need in the world but knowing that you can truly make a difference in at least one life is gratifying.

If you ever get the chance to go to Haiti - go! You'll not regret it.

No comments: