About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Monday, April 16, 2007

You Write the Caption

Here are some pics from Allison and Cody's wedding shower. I will "explain" a few of them, but you take a shot at writing a caption for them.


Cody is opening a basket of sexual goodies.


Playing "The Newlywed Game" with Cody and Allison and my Mom and Dad














Some Friends













Cody and Logan - his little brother and best man















2 comments:

David Cho said...

Is Taser in the wedding too?

Amber said...

Nope, Miss Taser will be at home that day. Probably playing in the mud with her football or a stick or aggravating Jazz.