About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Yep, It Was That Good

A very nice ending all around. I hope they don't do a 4th one and ruin a good thing.

Stoned Pirates



5 comments:

David Cho said...

My friend who likes the first and second ones thinks this one is a debacle. Sounds pretty harsh...

I still need to rent the first and second ones.

Brian Buriff said...

Rumor has it that a 4th movie is being considered - with a big new twist featuring newly discovered talent.

Layla (aka Barbara) said...

No worries, little Lassie, I heard from the director/producers that they KNEW a fourth would be a bad idea. So lets hope they stick with that!!

Bruce said...

Sorry, I thought it was way too long and took itself too serious, but a debacle? Not really. It just didn't have the humor of the first one. I'm glad I got to see it but it won't be one I get when it comes out on DVD. And they did set it up for a fourth one.

B~

Amber said...

David - That is pretty harsh.

Brian - I saw your blog - you're sick


Barbara - "One can only hope". ;)

Hey Bruce, good to see you. Yeah, it doesn't come close to the first and it's far better than the second (imo) but it did make my son who doesn't like anything laugh out loud several times. I didn't care for the multiple Jacks though - too werid and over the top for me. They could have cut that out and shortened the movie.