About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A DAY OFF!

I have a day off! Wow. I can't even remember the last time I had an entire day with nothing and no one screaming for my attention. I have worked extra hours this week and it's getting to the busy part of the Pine Ridge trip prep, but as of 8 AM this morning, I"m off work and have the entire day to do nothing. Brian is out of town so I don't even have to take a shower if I don't want to. It's supposed to rain and storm today - a perfect day to hole up in the house and RELAX. I just found the archives that contain full episodes of Jericho (see post below) and so I'm gonna put a pot of coffee on and watch away.

4 comments:

Bruce said...

Good for you! I hope you have a relaxing day and do what YOU want.

B~

David Cho said...

Have a good one.

Layla (aka Barbara) said...

enjoy it! if anyone I know deserves a day to relax, its you!

Gary Means said...

Yeah, what Barbara said.