About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Wedding Pics - My Favorites





































































4 comments:

hallga77 said...

Amber,

Some great pics - glad they hired a professional. (Supressing my jealous picture takein' ego.)

Wish I could've seen some of those to steal some ideas for the one I did.

Who is the rock band standing behind Cody in the one shot.

Tim

Layla (aka Barbara) said...

These are soooooooooooooo good! You can see their personalities shining through in these pics. Thanks for sharing.

Amber said...

Tim - you have nothing to be jealous of my friend. Your pics are GREAT! I thought that was their "I'm a model" pose but they might be a rock band. Bub's looking pretty slick there.

Barbara - yeah, we were pleased with them. They cut corners elsewhere and splurged on the photographer. She did a great job.

Brian Buriff said...

Gee Wizz - just taking a moment to look again at these pictures makes me want to cry happy tears. What a wonderful day - most wonderful - it was!