About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Stories That Make Me Proud

One of the things I love about my church is that we have a number of people from other countries. Some of them have some amazing stories. One came over on a raft from Cuba risking his life for a chance at freedom. One is from England, a few from Germany, one from Mexico, one from the Philippines, one from Africa. Some came from a life of poverty. Some came illegally. All of them have their own story and I could sit and listen for hours.

David is a blogger friend from Korea who I've met online and known for a while. Please don't miss this post from him. It will make you appreciate some things about America that maybe you've not recognized.

2 comments:

David Cho said...

Thank you, Amber. I am so honored.

Brian Buriff said...

I can echo what Amber has said. David brings a fresh and insightful perspective.