About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Truck

For family and friends. Here is a not so good pic of Logan's new/used truck. It's a '99 Ford Ranger. Thanks to his Pap (grandpa) and the sale of my old car, (to his brother) Logan now has a truck that he claims makes him feel more "manly".


4 comments:

hallchick said...

If it makes him feel manly, how should i feel when i drive my F150 pickup truck? You older son did tell me that chick that drive truck's are hot.

hallga77 said...

Like the truck, but my eyesight is a bit blurry this morn.I wanted to get Our Amber one but she said it was "too redneck". Of course she would take a Harley F150-somehow that wasn't redneck.

Tell hallchick at least one chick that drives a pickup is hot.

Sending some lyrics to go with my post on the MOM button thing. This is from probably my favorite heathen songwriter.

Artist/Band: Crowell Rodney

Lyrics for Song: This Too Will Pass

Lyrics for Album: Fate's Right Hand

When the winds of change hit hard and knock you off your guard
And you find out there's a serpent in the grass
Though forked tongues might speak if truth is what you seek
This too will pass

When your all tied up in knots and your friends are taking shots
And the sun comes up and kicks you in the ass
When your stumbling down the aisle and you feel like you're on trial
This too will pass

Sometimes you've gotta go down the middle of the road
Where compromise puts speed bumps in your path
If you know what you won't let no one say you don't
This too will pass

Sometimes you gotta crawl through the middle of it all
But don't compromise your heart for something crass
When everything you do just feels like nothing new
This too will pass

When your all locked up in pain be careful who you blame
This too will pass

hallga77 said...

Whew, that was kinda long -Sorry

Amber said...

Lady truck drivers are definately hot. Both of my guys (kids) would dig a chick who drove a truck. My other guy seems to like a girl with a Jeep. I myself would take a Harley as well. Two Ambers on Harleys. :)

Wow, those song lyrics can go for something else I'm dealing with now too - namely a certain trip.