About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Monday, July 16, 2007

A Wild Ride

It's been a crazy morning. You can read about part of it here. The rest is that my dad had a less than desirable report from his oncologist, and there is another personal matter that has me concerned. The news from the oncologist may not be bad. It's just less than good. It will be a while before we find out more. The whole cancer things is such a roller coaster ride. The good thing is, my dad feels and looks great. In fact, he is working hard every day helping our son Cody work on the house he recently bought. I'll be working there tomorrow and will try to remember to take some pics of it and post them along with the story about the house.

This afternoon I need to run to Walmart and buy 17 cases of spiral notebooks. Then I need to go pick up a pick up truck for my son Logan. Tonight I have my son's softball game and dinner out with Brian.

OK, I'm off .

No comments: