This is not a bus tour of Ireland, it's a Four Wheel Drive Adventure using
a unique type of 4x4 Land-Rover, or ‘Vagatron’ like the ones shown in the
No other tour company in Ireland (or the world) uses these
unique vehicles, they add a spirit of adventure to any tour right from the
There is loads of space and the seats are soft and comfy and because
we believe in fresh air - you can open every window.
Among the "highlights" mentioned for this tour are:
- Conquer your fear of heights on the Carrick-a-Rede Rope bridge
- Clamber over the cliff-top ruins of Dun Luce Castle
- Take a Black cab tour of the fascinating Belfast city
- Hill-walking amongst some of the most remote and stunning scenery in Ireland
- Try Surfing in the North and north-west
- Horse-riding on breath-taking endless beaches
- Learn the A walking tour of Londonderry/Derry city
- Explore the nine Glens of Antrim
- Walk in the Mourne Mountains
- Climb Knocknaree Mountain to Queen Maeve's tomb
Did I ever mention that I'm afraid of heights?
And did I ever mention that I'm getting older and am not in the best of shape? This sounds like something for 20-something extreme thrill seeking people.
Oh well..... Hoka Hey!
*Hoka Hey in Lakota means, "It's a good day to die". It really means more than that, it means that "if I die today I have no regrets". It's become my new mantra.