About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

If You See This Guy - Call the Police







Fairfield Township Police are searching for a suspect who broke a lock at a popular gym to get to a person's credit cards. (not to mention our keys to the house, church, and car, and Brian's cell phone)

The guy in these photos allegedly cut the lock off a person's locker at the YMCA there and stole a wallet. The suspect used the victim's credit cards to make purchases at Best Buy, Target and Office Depot. Police say the criminal bought a laptop computer and a Playstation 3, among the other items.


Now cops believe the same suspect may be involved in a similar break-in at the Golds Gym in West Chester.

If you can help police, call Crimestoppers at 352-3040. You don't have to give your name and you could get cash for your clues.






And to think I was only about 10 min. behind him when I went to Office Depot to get his description. Arrgh!

1 comment:

David Cho said...

That guy looks so smug.