About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

It Only Takes A Minute

Charity Water is an organization that is building wells in Africa. Take a minute and go to their MySpace and take a poll.

It's a one click poll.

A company is donating $1 for every person who takes the poll.

And $1 can provide someone in Africa with clean water for one year.

It's an easy thing. Charity Water MySpace

Scott Harrison is the founder of Charity Water, has worked as a photojournalist and has been very generous in allowing us to use his photographs in the past. He's a good guy doing a good thing.

1 comment:

Barbara (aka Layla) said...

Cool! You always know where the good stuff is. I'll vistit there.