The official rules:
Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
Post these rules on your blog.
List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.
Let each person know that they have been tagged.
- I once dated a professional baseball player. He wasn't a pro when I dated him but what the heck, it's close enough to claim.
- I too have seen a UFO that was seen by many people but no one believes me and most think I'm crazy.
- I once had a member of Parliament (Romanian) over for dinner.
- When I was a teenager and attending a National Youth Convention in Indy with my youth group, I got separated from my group and spent a few hours sitting in the hotel lobby waiting for them to show. During that time a very kind man sat beside me and kept me company. Later, after reuniting with my group and attending the evening conference I recognized the speaker as the man who has sat with me. His name was Archie Griffin. I had no idea he was someone famous.
- I have a made-up last name. Year ago, so the story goes, the two Bogenwright brothers got into a fight and one wanted to disassociate himself completely from the other so he made up a new last name.
- I grew up an only child. I had an older sister who died shortly after her birth. She had spina bifida.
- I have experienced some really weird and chilling things while living in Alabama. Maybe someday I'll share them here but it would take too long. Come to think of it, I may have posted about them before.
I'm not going to tag anyone but if anybody wants to join in, feel free.