About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

7 Random/Weird Things About Me

Gary posted this the other day and I think I'll take him up on it. It beats cleaning the house, which is what I'm supposed to be doing right now.


The official rules:

Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
Post these rules on your blog.
List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.
Let each person know that they have been tagged.


  1. I once dated a professional baseball player. He wasn't a pro when I dated him but what the heck, it's close enough to claim.
  2. I too have seen a UFO that was seen by many people but no one believes me and most think I'm crazy.
  3. I once had a member of Parliament (Romanian) over for dinner.
  4. When I was a teenager and attending a National Youth Convention in Indy with my youth group, I got separated from my group and spent a few hours sitting in the hotel lobby waiting for them to show. During that time a very kind man sat beside me and kept me company. Later, after reuniting with my group and attending the evening conference I recognized the speaker as the man who has sat with me. His name was Archie Griffin. I had no idea he was someone famous.
  5. I have a made-up last name. Year ago, so the story goes, the two Bogenwright brothers got into a fight and one wanted to disassociate himself completely from the other so he made up a new last name.
  6. I grew up an only child. I had an older sister who died shortly after her birth. She had spina bifida.
  7. I have experienced some really weird and chilling things while living in Alabama. Maybe someday I'll share them here but it would take too long. Come to think of it, I may have posted about them before.

I'm not going to tag anyone but if anybody wants to join in, feel free.

No comments: