About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Taser's Enjoys Her Eggnog!

Oh my favorite! Eggnog!
You've really got to lay down to enjoy this

Yeah, it's all mine I'm not sharing a bit of it with Jazz

Oh man, this is the good stuff too


I think it's gone but I might be able to lick up a bit on the sides of the cup

Nope, it's all gone






6 comments:

David Cho said...

I don't think you and Brian should watch "I am Legend." You will have to trust me on that.

Barbara (aka Layla) said...

These are the cutest pics ever!!!!!!! I love it!

(David, is that an inside joke? Now I am paranoid...is there something wrong with that movie????)

David Cho said...

Well, the movie involves a very loyal German Shepherd who is the last companion that the last surviver has left.

I will leave it at that. If you are a dog lover, the movie will leave you very very sad.

Amber said...

Oh my, I hope he doesn't eat the GSD. I think I'd better skip that movie.

Amber said...

OK, I had to go look it up. No he doesn't eat his dog but it's not good. Yeah, I'll be skipping this one.

David Cho said...

LOL, Amber. I never thought of that as a possibility.

The character is the last survivor, and he gets by by hunting, and also raiding canned foods from grocery stores. When you have New York all to yourself, you have enough canned goods to last more than your life time.

I really like the movie despite the scene involving the canine.