In 2 weeks I'll be free!
I imagine saying goodbye to the ladies I take care of will be harder than I expect it to be but I'll manage.
I told one of my bosses this morning that I was leaving. She asked why and I said in a word, "L-----" ( our director who has been difficult to say the least). She said, 'Oh well yeah, that explains it.
There are lots of other reasons too ....
- I'm really, really, really tired of the crap the company (L_____) dishes out.
- I have my Jeep paid off now so I don't have to work
- I'm really busy with my work at church and this will free me up more to do that.
- I'm getting tired of working 3rd shift. It will be nice to have a normal schedule again
- I rarely get to do anything with friends on the weekend because that's when I work. I've missed weddings, funerals, reunions, and countless parties because I'm always working.
Yeah, it's time to quit.