About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

We Could Use Your Help

You may already know that Backpacks for Pine Ridge has a myspace. Gary has been SO generous in lending his talent and time to create a logo and a banner for Rezonate '08 for us and I am grateful for that support. It really makes our page look so much better. Another professional graphic artist has commented on how good the logo and banner look.

Now we could use your help. MySpace host the Impact Award and each month people can nominate their favorite organization for the award in various categories. This month's category is Poverty Relief. All it takes is a minute to type in the info and you can nominate Backpacks for Pine Ridge for the award this month. The grand prize is $10,000

Go to http://www.myspace.com/impactawards and scroll down to where it says Nominate your favorite Individual or Organization.

Our url is http://www.myspace.com/backpacksforpineridge

If we make finalist, then you will be able to vote for us to win the grand prize.

You do not need a Myspace account to do this.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Gary Means said...

I just went there and voted for you.

Barbara said...

I will go there as soon as I get home, can't go to myspace from work.