Just a smattering of pics of the events of 2007
Well, I can't get the slide show to work so I'll have to settle for posting the link to it. Maybe people like that better anyway. 2007 was a good year. I'll let the pics speak for themselves.
Looking ahead to 2008, here are a few things that we're looking forward to.
- In Feb. we will travel to Washington state to visit Brian's family and celebrate his dad's 80th birthday.
- In March we travel to Ireland!
- In June Cody will graduate from Miami University and Logan will graduate from Fairfield High School and Butler Tech's criminal justice program.
- In June Brian and I will celebrate 25 years of marriage!
- In July Brian will travel to Haiti on a mission trip
- In August Amber will take another trip to Pine Ridge Reservation
- Backpacks for Pine Ridge will be delivering backpacks to 3 villages this year!
- In August Rezonate '08 will be the first community-wide benefit concert for Backpacks for Pine Ridge
- Logan will start college