About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Why Does This Strike Me as Funny??

We're getting ready to go ... and reading up on some links about driving in Ireland that a friend sent our way. As I was reading one web site I came across this ..... and cracked up.

Avoid accidents at traffic signals by not braking suddenly when the lights turn
to amber. This note particularly applies to drivers from GB who frequently
create accident situations for themselves by not adopting to the driving style
of the country they are driving in.


And later some advice for North American drivers driving in Ireland for the first time.

Get a good map at the airport, and have someone other than the driver to navigate
Take your time - drive slowly at first until you gain confidence. Watch the signs carefully!

If you cross the road to park or to visit a gas station, be sure to
return to a driving position on the left-hand side after you exit the space!


This is going to be fun

No comments: