About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Monday, April 21, 2008

VOTE for these guys - please

Most of you reading here know that we are doing a day long concert at VOA park in August to benefit Backpacks for Pine Ridge.

One of the bands coming to Rezonate '08 are competing in a context on Fox DC (they are from the DC area) and they are needing our help.

The way I see it, they are going to be spending about 16 hours on the road and giving us at least 2 days of their time - all at their own expense to help out the kids at Pine Ridge by playing at our concert. Not only that but their bass player is designing 2 custom Dean guitars that will be raffled off to help Backpacks for Pine Ridge.

If they are doing all of that to help out, the very least we can do is take 3 min. of our time to click on the picture link below, sign up, and vote for them. Yeah, you have to have an account and it will take about 3 min. to do it but you only do that once and then you can vote every day.

I am asking you to please take a moment to do that. They are 8 Lives Spent, the first band on the page! Just click the link and follow the directions. THANKS!

FOX ROCKS DC

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I registered waiting for confirmation willvote tomorrow-I will ask others to help

Barbara(aka Layla) said...

oh yeah, I voted!