About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Monday, May 26, 2008

A Needed Day Off

Not much of substance to say here lately. Its just been to hectic to think much, let alone blog about what I think. I know, that's probably a blessing to a lot of folks. Today we went to my mom and dad's and had Barbequed Ribs. The guys played corn hole and I showed them the video slideshow I made for Logan's graduation party. Then we went to see the new Indiana Jones movie. I think it may be the best one yet. I recommend it for a far-fetched, fun, action packed and funny movie. Great for when you just want to escape.

For family that are out of town and may want to see it (or for anyone else that doesn't feel tortured by other people's home movies) here is the video I did for Logan. I need to do one of these for Cody too sometime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber
I enjoyed the video. The time goes soooo fast. Tell everyone hi.
Love,
Cathy

Michelle said...

will miss your party this weekend will be "in the Holy Land" yes Casey County..will be thinking about you