About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Quote

"I am still amazed at how big, how enormous a love and mystery God is -- and how small are the minds that attempt to corral this life force into rules and taboos, cults and sects."

-- Bono, foreword to They've Hi-Jacked God

2 comments:

Barbara(aka Layla) said...

Love it.

Kansas Bob said...

Odd how many of us had to get old (at least older) to understand this. I guess that is the attraction of fundamentalism.. it lets us figure out the rules.. once we have the rules we really don't need God anymore.. until the rules stop working :(