About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

They Better Never Laugh at Our Wedding Pics Again

For years my two sons have laughed at our wedding pictures - particularly at Brian's white tux. But let me tell you, Logan's tux for his senior prom tonight... is not much better. He was mortified when his date (not his girlfriend) picked out a neon green dress and had him wear matching colors. I thought it was pretty bad too ... and then his buddy John showed up in hot pink. OK, so it could be worse.

Here are a few pics. The wind was wicked.



Best buddies. Two firefighters and a cop.










"You're making me wear this??"
"What was I thinking?"


"Oh my eyes... its so bright it hurts."


Pap and Grandma kept a safe distance.

3 comments:

Barbara(aka Layla) said...

He looks good but - yeah that color is a bit on the wild side. Has it always been tradition to match your dates dress or is that new? They did that here too.

Hope he had fun!

Barbara(aka Layla) said...

PS The girls look really nice - its a hug contrasts to the dresses on the girls I saw here a few weeks ago for my son's prom. They looked like Hollywood starlets ready for the red carpet (and I don't mean this in a complimentary way) not like 16 - 18 year old girls going to a school dance. I guess things are different here.

Michelle said...

tell Logan that was the vest I wanted Shane to get we originally ordered that one but it didn't match right so we changed..I love it!