About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Meet the Crew: Mark

About Mark:
The first thing people notice about Mark is his physical strength but I've come to see someone who has a heart as big if not bigger than he is. Mark isvery compassionate, Loves Deeply, Hard-working, Willing to do whatever it takes. Great with kids. Fun to pick on. Dependable.

How many years have you gone to the Rez with us?

This will be my first year.

What is something specific people can pray for you about?

Spiritual strength and health. I’ve been in a battle with a broken wrist for 9 months.

Why do you want to go on the trip?I feel like God wants me to go on the trip.

I haven’t quite figured out why, but I have always had a big heart for those in need and love cures many things.

1 comment:

Barbara(aka Layla) said...

I'm enjoying reading about all your crew!