About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Monday, June 30, 2008

News and Such

I'm afraid all I have time for are some quick updates...

Logan is working security at a retail store in the mall. I'm thinking he would be much safer as a cop - at least then he would be armed. Today he called from work to tell me that a shoplifter he was chasing down pulled a syringe on him. Logan's response to that "oh, sorry for the inconvenience". Yeah, let that one go. Nasty things lurk on needles.

Moeller Music is sponsoring Rezonate. And they have a cool idea... they will be there for the event with a Guitar Petting Zoo! How cool is that!

This band is playing Rezonate 'o8. The video is IMPRESSIVE!

1 comment:

hennhouse said...

A guitar petting zoo??! I love it! And cool video!