About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Wow, Who Knew....

My cousin, Jason Sturgeon, has a band called Red Eye Max which is a country/rock type music. He has a couple of cd’s out and performs at different places throughout Indiana. He has a chance to win a contest that would allow him to be an opening act for Kenny Chesney in July when he visits Evansville, IN. A radio station in Evansville is judging 10 music videos that have been sent in by different bands but they are asking for people to go onto their web site and rate whatever video you want to win. http://www.wkdq.com/ Jason's band is Red Eye Max and he's singing Ace of Spades.

Shoot, I knew the guy sang but I had no idea he was THIS good. Wish I would have known before I booked all the bands for Rezonate '08.

Jason was the ring bearer at our wedding.

Click here to see the video and rate it.

His grandpa would be proud.

1 comment:

Barbara(aka Layla) said...

Very cool! I hope he wins!