About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Day Two with Puppy


The puppy slept on the back porch last night and has not left the back yard all day except to follow me to the mail box and help me water the flowers. At this minute, Taser and Jazz are in the house and the puppy is on the back porch. Taser and the puppy are crying at each other through the door. Obviously this puppy thinks he lives here. He's really cute and LOVES people and is very smart. If I can find him a good home it would be great. I really don't want to take him to the pound. This is definitely a people dog. He lives to be held.

2 comments:

Barbara(aka Layla) said...

I love this puppy!!!! One time a stray dog found us and we fell in love with him (named him Dingo because he looked like one). Luckily he had a collar and after a few days of calling his family finally answered the phone and came to get him.

Kansas Bob said...

Hmmm.. 3 dogs.. hope you find great home for him!