About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Now How Did THIS Happen??

I have a puppy.


I came home from running errands and found this little guy in the back yard with my other two dogs.


I have no idea how he got in the fenced yard but he's here. He's cute and looks well fed and healthy. Anybody want a cute puppy??

3 comments:

Barbara(aka Layla) said...

Oh my gosh! I want him! He's a doll! (like your thumb ring!)

Amber said...

He is really cute. I'm not sure what we're going to do. I don't want to send him to the pound but we can't afford vet bills for another dog. I guess we'll just wait and see which side of the fence he's on when he's finally too big to squeeze through.

David Cho said...

Is he a Jack Russel Terrier? Yeah, he is really cute.

Not really ready for another dog, but if you are willing to drive all the way out here ... :)