About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Pain

For years I've had a "bad knee". It hurts. Almost all the time.

I do have times when it doesn't hurt and times when it hurts more than other times, but its been something I've lived with for many years to one degree or another.

I've been to doctors but none of them have ever done any tests to see why it hurts. I eventually stopped going. But its getting worse. Now, the pain is nearly unbearable in the morning and at night. Somethings gotta give.

So, I'm going to call the doctor for an appointment and insist that we try to get to the bottom of this. And if nothing can be found and fixed, then I want some good pain meds. I'm tired of living with pain.

1 comment:

Kansas Bob said...

I am sorry about your knee Amber. My right one acted up for about 6 weeks and I whined about it all the time.

Prayers for healing or relief of some sort.

Blessings, Bob