About Me

My photo
My passion is helping others defend themselves and their families. I am an NRA Certified pistol instructor, a NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - North Cincinnati, and the state leader of TWAW Shooting Chapters - Ohio. I also have a heart for the Lakota people and lead mission teams to the Pine Ridge Reservation each year, am founder and director of Backpacks For Pine Ridge,, and do various volunteer work in my own community. My greatest joy is being a grandma and hanging out with my husband of 30+ years.

Monday, November 10, 2008

You Probably Already Know This


I imagine I'm just now catching up with info that everyone else is already aware of, but ....

I've just discovered Hulu.com, a site that allows you to (legally) watch TV shows and movies online - for FREE. You can find current episodes of your favorite TV shows as well as some old time favorites.

Kinda cool.

2 comments:

Barbara(aka Layla) said...

I did know it - but I am not that far behind you! If I hadn't already known it I'd be thrilled to learn about it so keep sharing good finds!

:)

hallga77 said...

Amber,

It is pretty cool if we miss a show but it's not as nice to watch on the computer as on the TV but it will have to do. Can't complain for free,right?

Tim